Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Haqqani Suhbats: ' The Companion of Prophet (sas) and The Burglar ' by Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani(Qs)

Haqqani Suhbats: ' The Companion of Prophet (sas) and The Burglar ' by Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani(Qs) 

The Companion of Prophet (sas) and The Burglar

By Mawlana Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani qs
Lefke Cyrpus, 30 August 2013




Bismillahir Rahmaanir Rahim

There was a Companion of the Prophet (sas) who was a businessman who bought and sold and people invested money with him as he was a pious, sincere servant of Allah (swt).  One day on a trip, a thief saw him, followed him and said, “Give me everything you have and I am going to kill you!”.

That poor Sahaabi (ra) looked at him and said, “La hawla wa laa quwwata illa billah! How I came on this problem? Okay, I’ll give you the  money, but let me free, why do you need my blood?”. The thief said, “No, this money is mine and whether you like it or not, I will take your money and then kill you!” Like today they take your money and then kill you so you cannot be witness against them, but where are you going to hide from Allah? May Allah forgive us!

The Sahaabi (ra) said, “If you are going to kill me, let my last moments be in Allah’s Hands, let me make wudu and pray four rak`ats.” The thief said, “Who cares? Pray as much as you like. I am here and going to take your money and then kill you!”.  So the man prayed four raka`ats and in his sajda, he said:

یَا وَدُودُ ، يَا ذَا الْعَرْشِ الْمَجِيدِ ، يَا فَعَّالُ لِمَا تُرِيدُ ، أَسْأَلُكَ بِعِزِّكَ الَّذِي لَا يُرَامُ ، وَمُلْكِكَ الَّذِي لَا

Yaa Wadood, yaa Wadood! Yaa Dhal-`Arshi ‘l-Majeed! Yaa fa`aalan limaa tureed! As’aluka bi `izzika ‘Lladhee laa yuraam wa bi-mulkika ‘Lladhee laa yudaam wa bi-noorika ‘Lladhee mala’a arkaana `arshika an takfiyanee sharra haadha ‘Llis. Yaa Mugheethu, aghithnee! Yaa Mugheethu, aghithnee! Yaa Mugheethu, aghithnee!

O Loving One! O Lord of the Glorified Throne! O You Who does what He wants! I ask You through Your Might which can not be harmed, and Your Dominion which can not be defeated, and Your Light which filled the Pillars of Your Thrown, that You protect me from the evil of this thief! O Savior of Calamity, save me! O Savior of Calamity, save me! O Savior of Calamity, save me!

As soon as he finished, a faris approached, a knight on a horse with a big spear that rested across its ears, and the burglar saw him coming. That faris came to him and killed him without asking any question, then he said to the Companion (ra) of the Prophet (sas), “Stand up.” The Companion (ra) said, “For Allah’s sake, who are you?”
He said:

أَنَا مَلَكٌ مِنَ السَّمَاءِ الرَّابِعَةِ ، دَعَوْتَ اللَّهَ

ضَجَّةً ، ثُمَّ دَعَوْتَ بِدُعَائِكَ الثَّالِثِ ، فَقِيلَ لِي : دُعَاءُ

Ana malakun min ahli ‘s-samaai ‘r-raabi`a fa da`awtallaha bi-du`aaika‘l-awwal fa-sami`tu li-abwaabi ‘s-samaai qa`qa`at, thumma da`awta bi-du`aaika ‘th-thaanee, fa-sami`tu li ahli ‘s-samaai dajjah thumma da`awta bi-du`aaika ‘th-thalaath, fa qeela lee du`aau makroobin, fa-sa’altullaaha ta`ala an yooliyanee qatlahu.

I am an angel from Heaven, from the Fourth Paradise. When you prayed and supplicated the first du`a, the Doors of Heaven began to hear cracking, then you made du`a with the second part and the People of Heavens began to hear commotion, then you made the third du`a and a voice came to me, saying, “This person making du`a is in need of someone,” and so I came to you asking Allah (swt) to send me to kill that burglar.

Wa min Allah at Tawfeeq

No comments:

Post a Comment